How to convert any YouTube video to a Gif in only 5 simple steps! Let’s get started!
- Open up Google Chrome or your favorite browser. (I would recommend using Google Chrome) Now, click on the address bar and type in http://makeagif.com/ Note: You can also simply click the link provided.
- You will now need to open up https://www.youtube.com/ and locate and click on your YouTube video you would like to convert into a Gif. Once you have located your favorite video you need to copy the url of said video. In order to copy the url follow the video linked here!
- Now click the YouTube to Gif button on the screen
. Now simply paste your YouTube
video URL where it says “Enter YouTube
URL” and click “Load Video”.
- For This step refer to the following image below. On this page you can customize all of the settings of your Gifs.
- Now click “Create a Gif” and you’re all done! Refer to image below about what you can do after it is created.
Now you’re the pro! You just learned to convert your YouTube video to a Gif!
Dalton McGregor is Junior at Ash Grove High who has a love for the sport of boxing. He’s also an expert at Google drawings because of his creativity.