People tend to misuse Chromebooks in different ways sometimes without knowing it. In this blog will go over how to maintain and protect your Chromebook.
- When you are picking up your Chromebook pick do not pick it up by the screen.
- The best way to pick it up is to use the base of the Chromebook.
- Do not put pressure on the screen.
- Try your best not to touch the screen.
- If the Chromebook is in your bag be careful with your bag don’t just throw your bag around
- Set your bag down gently.
- If you are eating around your Chromebook try not to spill anything on it.
- When eating do not go around the Chromebook.
- When using the track pad do not slam your fingers on it
- Apply gentle pressure to the the track pad.
- When typing do not just slam your fingers on the keys.
- Apply just enough pressure that the keys type on the screen.
- Do not leave it where someone can sit on it or step on it
- Set it on a table or counter somewhere were no one will step on i
- Do not leave it to where something can get stuck in the USB, charging port or headphone jack
- Set it where there is nothing that can get into the USB or any other area.
My name is Cory Allen and I’m a senior at Ash Grove High School. I am currently an officer in our local FFA. After high school I plan to go to college to become a welder.