Have you ever wanted to make YouTube videos but could not because of the high priced video editing software’s? Did you know that you can do everything a video editing software can do just using YouTube? YouTube gives its users the capabilities to make/crop their own videos for free. I will show you some steps on how to successfully do this so many of you can save money.
1. Once you are logged into your email, you will need to click the upload button if you want to begin cropping your video.
2. From here you will see an upload page where you can either select a file or drag a download into the Dropbox.
3. Once your video is done processing, go to the bottom right of the screen and click on video manager. Video Manager is the editing tool for any video you make. All your videos that have been uploaded can be re-edited and uploaded through here.
4. Click edit to the video you want to use
5. Now you will have all the tools to edit your video. The video link provided below shows the options you can use to help make a video
6. The final step is to click Publish. The video will be shown on your channel after this step
Hopefully these 6 easy steps will help you figure out how to make your own videos at no cost. YouTube is not only for watching videos, but it is also a handy tool. Thanks for viewing/watching and now you can start your YouTube journey!
Mason Keith (@maskeithHD) is a Senior at Ash Grove High School. He is a member of the Ash Grove Student Help Desk. Mason plays baseball and football and is also involved in BETA, FBLA, and STUCCO. He plans on attending OTC and then Missouri State pursing a career in Business.